Monday, October 29, 2012

Support from LBC!!!

So, yesterday evening, Amy and I stood before the congregation of Lindenwald Baptist Church to ask them to support us financially in this new ministry endeavor. It was a very emotional time for us all. We truly felt loved in this church and we are very thankful for the fact that so many people are behind us in planting this brand new, life-giving church! I am overwhelmed by what I believe God is going to do. I know that my sending church is in my corner and is willing to help me in any way that they can. I am excited about becoming partners with them in ministry for the kingdom's sake. There is not a doubt in my mind that they will reap blessings in this church because of their willingness to support us in this endeavor. Matthew 6:33 says, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." My prayer is that God heaps an abundance of blessings upon Lindenwald Baptist Church because of their willingness to seek the kingdom first. What a blessing they have been!

Pastor Randy Moore
www.revchurchtx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment