Friday, October 26, 2012

Coming January 1, 2013!

My family and I are nine weeks away from sacrificing everything we have to go follow Jesus! It is our desire to see a revolution take place in McKinney, Texas. I believe with all of my heart that God has called us to plant Revolution Church. However, I will say that I think this is the hardest thing that God has ever asked me to do. I am leaving an amazing job that I have worked at for six years to be obedient to my Lord. I will be forsaking my income and my environment to follow Jesus. I will be moving 16 1/2 hours away from my family to do this. That truly is the hardest part about this whole endeavor. I am currently living in their basement because we sold our house in 23 days! This is a very bittersweet time in our lives. We are really struggling with leaving everything, but strangely enough, we are super excited about this next chapter in our lives. Following God, although the right thing to do, is not always the easiest. We just want to make an impact in our generation for the cause of Christ!

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. We just want to keep God first in our lives at all times.

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight: One of the greatest things I have learned since endeavoring to church plant is that God is my source. I will put my trust in Him for all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment