Saturday, January 19, 2013

PRAY FOR THESE PEOPLE! 1-19-2013

Hey team! Please say a special prayer for 4 people I have met this week.
1. Sarah- I met Sarah at Chase Bank and had a wonderful conversation with her about attending Revolution Church! She seemed very interested and we left her with our business card last Saturday. Today, I went back into Chase to see Sarah and entered ready to give her a postcard that we designed for the Superbowl Party. I entered today and was greeted by Sarah and a 60 year old woman named Ruth. Sarah said she is definitely planning to attend the party and wanted more details about our weekly meetings! God is working in McKinney!
2. Ruth-As I began to talk to Ruth, she told me that since last Saturday they haven't stopped talking about Revolution Church and what we are doing! She told me she attends a local church here in the area, but has requested prayer for us in her Sunday School class. This lady was a true believer. She was real, genuine, and I could tell she had a real encounter with Jesus.
3. Our Neighbors-Monica & Mackenzie-I had the opportunity to help them load a trailer onto a moving truck. (Funny enough, I didn't know how to do this until I just moved...lol) Anyways, I helped them load the trailer and we had a wonderful conversation about church, why we moved to McKinney, and of course, I invited them to the Superbowl Party. They told me they were very interested and would most likely attend.
4. Ranae' Heller-This is the lady I met in Lowes last week. Since then, she has committed to attending the Superbowl Party, and has asked me several questions about God that I am excited to answer.

Why am I telling you this? I need my prayer team (YOU) to pray for each of these people. Our desire is to do life with them. We want to help them with any type of situations that they go through, and be a positive influence in their lives. Most of all, our desire is to help them become one step closer in their walk with Jesus. Don't give up on us. Pray for these people. They are real people, just like you and I who need to experience the power of a Holy God in their lives. We are relentless, and will not stop, until we see a Revolution in McKinney, Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment